Join Our Literacy Society and Help
Us Meet Our Challenge Grant!
The Ready Readers Literacy Society was formed to recognize individuals who generously provide an annual leadership gift of $1,000 or more to advance our reading programs for the pre-school age children in low-income communities in the St. Louis area. This year, every dollar that you give will be matched by a generous combined challenge grant of $30,000! Please click below to donate or contact Lisa Greening at 314-564-8070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Impact of Your Gift
- New, high-quality books for each child, at least six times per year.
- Support for our weekly, award-winning read-aloud program for young children.
- Professional development workshops and resources for teachers in underserved areas.
Isaac Bruce, Maxine Clark, David Diener, Robert Fox, Susan Goldberg, Susan Nall, Pat Simons, Daniel Watt
Leadership Task Force
Linda Finerty, Lisa Greening, Helen O’Connor, Mary Riew, Lana Wright
Click here to donate.
- $5,000 supports the Ready Readers program for 80 children a year
- $2,500 supports the Ready Readers program for 40 children a year.
- $1,000 supports the Ready Readers program for 15 children a year.
Literacy Society Members (Jan. 1, 2015 – June 30, 2015)Joey and Alison Bedell Jim and Martha Bogart Isaac Bruce Mark and Pat Burkhardt Maxine Clark & Bob Fox Patti Cox and Graham Colditz David Diener Ryan Easley Linda and Steven Finerty Walter and Nancy Galvin Bettie Gershman Debbie and Larry Glynn Evelyn Goldberg Susan and Paul Goldberg Donna and David Henderson Rick and Lynn Hill Brian and Kris Hogan Sandy Jaffe Nancy Kalishman Larry and Beth Lenke Susan Nall Andy and Peggy Newman Helen and Jamie OConnor Julie and Eric Ralph Marilyn and Gary Ratkin Mary and Dan Riew Lisa Ring and Gregory Storch Steve and Katie Schankman Brad and Hristina Schlaggar Sally and Perry Schoenecker Vicki Sheehan and Jerry Piontek Shirley Sher Milton Simons Pat and Paul Simons Nancy Siteman Suzanne Siteman Julie B. and Tim Stern Joe and Mary Stieven Leslie Stupp Patricia Taylor Daniel Watt Lana and Rick Wright M. Lynn and Darrell Yearwood