Donor Bill of Rights
At Ready Readers, we place great value on our donors and wish to give them every confidence that their donation will go toward the cause of inspiring preschool children in St. Louis to love books and want to learn to read. As such, we have adopted a Donors Bill of Rights:
- Every penny of your donation will go toward the effort of reading and providing books for preschool children.
- If you wish to specify a use for your donation beyond general operations or programming, we will honor your request.
- We will also strive to minimize overhead costs to ensure that the majority of our funds can be spent directly on our reading program.
- You can expect full and timely verification of the tax-deductibility of your donation to Ready Readers, a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Your personal information will always remain private and will never be shared with a third party for the purposes of solicitation or communications.